There she is!!! There she is!!!

lol

This love story is like my life. The bunny is like the girl at school which really likes me and chases me just about every where. I tell her that i dont like her but she doesnt care! but i dont turn out liking her. :)

BadGuys2:AppeasingTheGods BadGuys2:AppeasingTheGods

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

Lolz! so funny. i never get bored of bad guys. aztec gods.... lolz. never heard of them, but still funny as hell! make another one showing the guys going back and playin poker again. but this time, add the sexy god :)!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Gonna watch it again!

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

LOLZ BIG TIME

THT WAS SO DAM FUNNY! I LAUGH SO HARD! NUMA NUMA RULZ! LOLZ!!!

Genevieve Genevieve

Amazing

love r stuff, freaky. This would be great if it was real. i would love to study on this for my S.S. project. i would really wish tht my life was like tht but i dont get taken away.

Candy Candy

O.o Holy Crap

that was freaky. that girl is crazy! i swear. i going to geet the hell out of my house and go to the store and buying one hundred pieces of candy, NOW!

The Little Girl The Little Girl

Wow, just.....wow

amazing story. breath taking. sad too. just thinking how it would be if my life was like tht just makes me sad. this is one of the best movie i have ever saw tht is 8 mins. 2 thumbs up high. plz make another one telling wht had happened to her and her friend. please....pleaassseeeee......

Dead Stench 2 : Intro Dead Stench 2 : Intro

OMG COOL DUDE!

man i cant wait for the movie i have a felling it's gonna be really really good! loved the creepy talkin

serious bob serious bob

Not so good

the graphics were very bad. the story is lame cause i seen the same thing happen a lot of times. and no human can jump of a 3 story high building with out breaking their legs. plain dumb. and u cant make a head blow up with one bullet to the head. althought the music was good.

Sonic Oddball Crackups Sonic Oddball Crackups

HAHA!

Thats was nice! loved it1 very funny! make another one! PLZ! Loved the part when sonic trys to turn into chaos

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Eh very good

funny, bloody, loads of nonsense. wht else can i say but very very very very good! loved the angel guy!